Developers Community

WooCommerce Integration 6

votes

answers

I have added the secret key , client key & merchant id for applepay woocommerce plugin, but it's  showing an error "Unable to process your request" 

Posted by shikha aggarwal, 16 days ago , Last Reply by Hussein Mostafa 15 days ago

votes

answers

Hello, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to urgently address an issue I am currently facing with my orders. Despite receiving payments, they are stuck at the "Pending Payment" status. Upon checking the paytabs dashboard, I confirmed that the payments were indeed processed. Additionally, I've noticed that even the declined orders are facing the same status issue.   This situation has occurred in the past, and I am puzzled by its recurrence. It seems unlikely to be related to client behavior, as all orders, including the declined ones, are experiencing the same problem. The prompt update of the order status to "Processing" is crucial for me, as it triggers the sending of an important email to my clients. I kindly request your assistance in resolving the following: How can I address and resolve this pending payment issue? Is there a way to update the status of all affected orders simultaneously?      

Posted by mehdi bouchami, 4 months ago , Last Reply by Osama El-Hamahmy 4 months ago

votes

answers

Hello, I'm using paytabs with woocommerce, woocommerce orders status are not updated either with fail or with success always stuck at pending payment

Posted by mehdi bouchami, 11 months ago , Last Reply by Mohammed EL Rayes 11 months ago

votes

answers

How to upgrade my PayTabs WooCommerce plugin to the latest version please?

Posted by Tawhid Hassan, over 1 year ago , Last Reply by Osama El-Hamahmy over 1 year ago

votes

answers

Hello, I need your help, after I have installed the wooCommerce plugin this message displays on the checkout page!  

Posted by Evgeni Yovchev, over 1 year ago , Last Reply by Osama El-Hamahmy over 1 year ago