ابدأ موضوعًا جديدًا

I
  how to install PayTabs WHMCS payment module?

بدأ موضوعًا أكثر من سنة مضت | Viewed: 2785 times | Likes: 1

رد   

I want to use PayTabs payment methods on my website using WHMCS, please guide me on how to install the module.

Thanks in advance.

شخص واحد طرح هذا السؤال

Welcome, Dear Ibrahim,

Thanks for reaching PayTabs out on our Developers Community. My Name is Osama El-Hamahmy the technical support team and I will be looking into this post and following up with you.

PayTabs plugins make the integration with the PayTabs payment gateway very easy by providing a ready-made and easy-to-install plugin that enables you to be ready and go with a few steps, to get you up and running with your business. 

To start integrating/activating/setup your system through PayTabs WHMCS payment module please follow the below instructions:

1. Log in to your merchant dashboard. 
  2. Navigate to the Developers menu on the left sidebar.
  3. Go to “WHMCS under the “PRE-BUILT INTEGRATIONS” section as shown below:

4. Click on the link “click here” under the “INSTALLATION” section as shown in the picture below to download the plugin:

5. Copy the plugin files to (modules/gateways/) make sure after you copy/extract the files that the file structure should be like the below:
    Note: uploading the file to the wrong directory will lead to having no effect on the plugin functionality.

6. Open the WHMCS Admin panel and Navigate to Setup >> Payments >> Payment Gateways.
  7. Open All Payment Gateways tab
  8. Look for Paytabs - Think Cashless button, and click it to activate.
  9. Enter all the details like Display Name, hide ...

Profile ID: Enter the Profile ID of your PayTabs account

Server Key: Merchant’s Dashboard >> Developers >> Key management >> Server Key
    For more information about how to get your account details/keys please check our solution articles:
    How to get your account information from PT2 Dashboard.
    How to get my Authentication/Integration/API Keys?

10. Click on Save Changes button.

I hope this resolves inquiries you may have.

You should also know that we are providing you with a great "Solutions Portal" that includes so many articles that can walk you through any situation such as the "The How to & The What Is (FAQ)" category which contains the technical and non-technical FAQ, and the "How to Integrate with PayTabs?" category which contains all the available methods to integrate with the fully detailed documentation and "Troubleshooting Your Issues/Errors" category which will allow you to trace and solve your issues without seeking for any assistance.

Please don't ever hesitate to comment back if you still have further inquiries.  Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Glad to be always in help.

Hoping you have a profitable and successful trade.OpenCart PluginOpenCart Plugin

شخص واحد يعجبه هذا