Developers Community

Mobile SDK Integration 7

votes

answers

Hello,  we are having confusion for setMerchantCountryCode. We are not able to decide which code is to be used as we can have different regions as well. For that condition which country code to be used.

Posted by Kshitija Patil, 8 months ago , Last Reply by Osama El-Hamahmy 8 months ago

votes

answers

We are trying to use mobile sdk integration but we cannot expose server key in our application. Is there any other solution for using payment gateway in mobile application.

Posted by Kshitija Patil, 10 months ago , Last Reply by Mohammed EL Rayes 10 months ago

votes

answers

Can we have other ways to use PayTabs in android application , other than intgrating sdk. As for sdk intergration server is mandatory but for some reason we cannot expose the key directly in our app. Can you please help  me with this query. Thank you

Posted by Kshitija Patil, 10 months ago , Last Reply by Mohammed EL Rayes 10 months ago

votes

answers

We don't need the customer's shipping address for Apple payment. even I set "configuration.showShippingInfo = false" it always asks shipping address. how can I remove the shipping address?

Posted by shanth Shanthan, 12 months ago , Last Reply by Hussein Mostafa 12 months ago

votes

answers

hello I'm using your flutter bridge package I'm donig a payment using startPaymentWithSavedCard the payment is sent and it returns a resposne which is great but it does not save the card i tried it on many devices and it doesn't work. can you please provider a solution to this.

Posted by Maher Tayfour, about 1 year ago , Last Reply by Osama El-Hamahmy about 1 year ago , 1 vote

votes

answers

I followed the Docs link you sent me and am currently using your paytabs Flutter Bridge SDK, Everything on my end works and is done perfectly but when submitting the payment I get an error that says (unable to decrypt request) .  This is definitely an Error from the SDK itself because I checked the requests log on my dashboard and this is what I found (check the linked screenshot). The SDK is sending random strings to the server. How do we solve this problem?.

Posted by Maher Tayfour, over 1 year ago , Last Reply by Osama El-Hamahmy over 1 year ago

votes

answers

The flutter SDK bridge doesn't have the tokeniseType => userMandatory  it only work in the Android version but in the iOS version it doesn't reflect any changes  

Posted by Mohammed Adel, about 2 years ago , Last Reply by Alaa M. El-Kabbany about 2 years ago