ابدأ موضوعًا جديدًا

M
  Partial Refund

بدأ موضوعًا 6 أشهر مضت | Viewed: 1800 times | Likes: 0

رد   

Hi, I have transaction with total amount 100 SAR and I need partial refund it , I call API 3 times by passing cart_amount = 50 SAR  at each time

• at the first time  the response_status is "A"
  • at the second time the response_status is "A"
  • at the third time the response_status is "A"

the expected result is in the third time the response is "E",  which is I exceeded the max value of transaction, what is the wrong?

my sample request is  

{

"profile_id"xxxxx,

"tran_type""refund",

"tran_class""ecom",

"cart_id""xxxxxxx",

"cart_currency""SAR",

"cart_amount"50,

"cart_description""refund reason",

"tran_ref""TSTxxxxxxxxxx"

}

Welcome, Dear Maher,

Thanks for reaching PayTabs out on our Developers Community. My Name is Osama El-Hamahmy the technical support team and I will be looking into this post and following up with you.

Regarding the mentioned case, kindly note that in the first request, you got the authorized refund transaction. However, if you do the same refund using the same amount and cart ID within the next two minutes you will get the same authorized transaction response "the first one" with the same transaction reference, as the Paytabs consider those requests a duplicated request. Hence these are one successful refund transaction that is sent to you over and over again it's just your first reunt transaction respons till you exceed the 2 minutes time interval.

Once there's enough time interval or using new cart ID, another actual refund will proceed with this amount (if it does not exceed the transaction main balance), and return to you a whole new transaction reference accordingly.

I hope this resolves any confusion you may have.

Please don't ever hesitate to comment back if you still have further inquiries.  Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Glad to be always in help.

Hoping you have a profitable and successful trade.

شخص واحد يعجبه هذا

thank you very much, for your support , according to the above that's mean I Must wait 2 minutes to refund the same amount with the same cart ID,  please confirm and if I understand wrong , kindly let me know the correct approach to do partial refund for the transaction. 

Please note that I tried to follow this approach as I understood it, the partial refund works fine but I waited 5 minutes not 2 minutes, please advice me.

thanks in advanced.

Welcome again, Dear Muhammed,

I hope my reply finds you well.

Kindly note that the normal behavior is to wait 2 minutes only, waiting more than could be due to a connection issue. However, if you are constantly facing this issue, we would highly recommend you to open a ticket with us and  share with us a screen record along with transaction references to investigate the case more properly and advise with the solution.

I hope this resolves any confusion you may have.

Please don't ever hesitate to comment back if you still have further inquiries.  Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Glad to be always in help.

Hoping you have a profitable and successful trade.