ابدأ موضوعًا جديدًا
تمت الإجابة

R
  Recurring Payment - Unable to process your request - API Integration

بدأ موضوعًا شهر تقريبًا مضت | Viewed: 793 times | Likes: 0

رد   

Hi, I have a plan to integrate PayTabs as our recurring payment. We have successfully created the normal payment request and successfully got the token from the transaction. However, when we tried to create the recurring transaction, we got an error without any explanation. The error message was "Unable to process your request" with error code 422, we have no idea what this means. We have passed the correct token and tran_ref but the response is still the same.

Error response

{
    "code": 422,
    "message": "Unable to process your request",
    "trace": "PMNT0706.65F87866.00000992"
}

When I look at the API debug logs, the error was "Invalid terminal", and I still haven't have any idea what does this mean.

Any help would be appreciated!

أفضل إجابة

Welcome, Dear Rainer,

Thanks for reaching PayTabs out on our Developers Community. My Name is Osama El-Hamahmy the technical support team and I will be looking into this post and following up with you.

Regarding the mentioned issue, kindly note that this error occurred because your profile did not enable recurring, However, you have opened ticket number 214719 with the identical topic/issue and the issue has been resolved.

Furthermore, it is worth mentioning that you have the ability to investigate your API error logs from your PayTabs dashboard via the API debug logs, for more details please check our solution article What is the API Debug Logs?, Also, you can troubleshoot those errors by finding the related solution article topic from the Troubleshooting Your Issues/Errors solution portal.

You should also know that we are providing you with a great "Solutions Portal" that includes so many articles that can walk you through any situation such as the "The How to & The What Is (FAQ)" category which contains the technical and non-technical FAQ, and the "How to Integrate with PayTabs?" category which contains all the available methods to integrate with the fully detailed documentation and "Troubleshooting Your Issues/Errors" category which will allow you to trace and solve your issues without seeking for any assistance.

Please don't ever hesitate to comment back if you still have further inquiries.  Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Glad to be always in help.

Hoping you have a profitable and successful trade.

إجابة

Welcome, Dear Rainer,

Thanks for reaching PayTabs out on our Developers Community. My Name is Osama El-Hamahmy the technical support team and I will be looking into this post and following up with you.

Regarding the mentioned issue, kindly note that this error occurred because your profile did not enable recurring, However, you have opened ticket number 214719 with the identical topic/issue and the issue has been resolved.

Furthermore, it is worth mentioning that you have the ability to investigate your API error logs from your PayTabs dashboard via the API debug logs, for more details please check our solution article What is the API Debug Logs?, Also, you can troubleshoot those errors by finding the related solution article topic from the Troubleshooting Your Issues/Errors solution portal.

You should also know that we are providing you with a great "Solutions Portal" that includes so many articles that can walk you through any situation such as the "The How to & The What Is (FAQ)" category which contains the technical and non-technical FAQ, and the "How to Integrate with PayTabs?" category which contains all the available methods to integrate with the fully detailed documentation and "Troubleshooting Your Issues/Errors" category which will allow you to trace and solve your issues without seeking for any assistance.

Please don't ever hesitate to comment back if you still have further inquiries.  Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Glad to be always in help.

Hoping you have a profitable and successful trade.