Developers Community

API Integration 6

votes

answers

Answered

Hi, I have a plan to integrate PayTabs as our recurring payment. We have successfully created the normal payment request and successfully got the token from the transaction. However, when we tried to create the recurring transaction, we got an error without any explanation. The error message was "Unable to process your request" with error code 422, we have no idea what this means. We have passed the correct token and tran_ref but the response is still the same. Error response { "code": 422, "message": "Unable to process your request", "trace": "PMNT0706.65F87866.00000992" } When I look at the API debug logs, the error was "Invalid terminal", and I still haven't have any idea what does this mean. Any help would be appreciated!

Posted by Rainer Regan, 11 days ago , Last Reply by Osama El-Hamahmy 8 days ago

votes

answers

i want amex card test data

Posted by Ticketak App, about 2 months ago , Last Reply by Osama El-Hamahmy about 2 months ago

votes

answers

i need a transaction status so that on the basis of the response in callback/return url i will update in my crm as well as redirect the user.

Posted by Ayushi khare, over 1 year ago , Last Reply by Hussein Mostafa 3 months ago

votes

answers

Hi, I have transaction with total amount 100 SAR and I need partial refund it , I call API 3 times by passing cart_amount = 50 SAR  at each time at the first time  the response_status is "A" at the second time the response_status is "A" at the third time the response_status is "A" the expected result is in the third time the response is "E",  which is I exceeded the max value of transaction, what is the wrong? my sample request is     {     "profile_id": xxxxx,     "tran_type": "refund",     "tran_class": "ecom",     "cart_id": "xxxxxxx",     "cart_currency": "SAR",     "cart_amount": 50,     "cart_description": "refund reason",     "tran_ref": "TSTxxxxxxxxxx" }  

Posted by Muhammad Sayed, 5 months ago , Last Reply by Hussein Mostafa 5 months ago

votes

answers

I have successfully integrated paytabs using managed form but i was wondering if i could add stc pay to managed form or is it only applicable using hosted payment

Posted by omar mohamed abdelmoneim, about 1 year ago , Last Reply by Hussein Mostafa 12 months ago

votes

answers

I have implemented Paytabs integration Via API endpoint but I'm getting "Authentication failed. Check profile ID and authentication header."

Posted by Rani Fouad, over 1 year ago , Last Reply by Osama El-Hamahmy over 1 year ago , 1 vote